“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” Albert Einstein
by William Hermanns
I fill my consciousness with love,
let love consume my thoughts and dreams.
No you or I, no here or there,
love’s garment has no seams.
I live in the eternal now
without what was and what will be.
I grow, a child of evolution,
in grace and harmony.
I am the spirit of creation
and represent the Cosmic Law.
I grow into the total being –
no fall or rise, all love and awe.
I have no name; I am the essence
of air and water, beast and tree.
I am your heartbeat and your love;
I am who I will be.
Food for the soul:
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga’s Ethical Practice by Deborah Adelle
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali Translation and Commentary by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
- Ashtanga Yoga: The Practice Manual by David Swenson
- Ashtanga Yoga: The Yoga of Breath by Lino Miele
Photo credit: ZAMS Photography by Zita